Considering the first three days of my 2016 weren’t the most enjoyable (I spent the first two recovering from a terrible hangover, and then had a facial resulting in my eye swelling so badly I ended up in hospital.) Besides the drama, 2016 has been an incredible year.
My dreams have literally become a reality. I am now living where my mind, body and soul feel at peace and at home. Every day I thank everyone for helping me get here.
I feel like I have regained MY self. It’s been a tough time to emotionally nagivate and find me again, but I feel like its happened.
Now I’m getting to see the new year in with some of my closest people in my new home, and I think about what this next year holds for me….
- Another 6 months of bliss in my favourite city.
- Returning to London to reuinte with my family, and friends. Working my socks off before coming back home in the fall.
- Learn and grow further as a performing from my incredible teachers at AMDA
- The chance to visit more of America
- Continue working on that Broadway Bod
- Build on the fantastic friendships that have started to blossom
- Remind myself I am living the dream.
- BLOG MORE!
So here’s to 2017; lets all find the positive things to look toward.